Syncloud Android app crashes with image syncloud-odroid-hc4-22.01.img

Hi,
Android app crashes while trying to add (blue button) a device running the image in the title of this topic.
The message is:

Syncloud crashed! An error occurred forcing application to stop. Etc… OK/CANCEL

Simone

right, fixing, will be published tomorrow!

Can you try this: https://github.com/syncloud/android/releases/download/22.01/syncloud-21.10.apk

hi Boris,
I will test it in a few days (nights :wink:). Thanks

Hi Boris,
I get an error 404 by Github :flushed:

It is released on Google Play.
If you want apk here is the correct one: https://github.com/syncloud/android/releases/download/22.01/syncloud-22.01.apk

Hi,
just tested. I does not crash any more but: Chrome starts and gives the error ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH (unsupported protocol) without any possibility to go ahead.
Probably if I had Mozilla as predefined browser in my Android I’d be able to go ahead and register the device. This is what I’m experiencing, hope it’s useful to you.
Ciao

Simone

This I actually saw myself on non-activated devices when they reuse the fake certificate browsers refuse to accept it, Mozilla says reused issuer and serial.
I am trying to fix it right now.

Try running these commands:

snap refresh platform
rm /var/snap/platform/current/syncloud.crt
snap run platform.cli cert
snap restart platform

Hi Boris,
apologies for being so late. This is the output :frowning: :

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
root@syncloud:~# snap refresh platform
platform 1236 from 'syncloud' refreshed
root@syncloud:~# rm /var/snap/platform/current/syncloud.crt
root@syncloud:~# snap restart platform
error: cannot perform the following tasks:
- restart of [platform.backend platform.nginx-api platform.nginx-public platform.openldap platform.uwsgi-api platform.uwsgi-public] (# systemctl restart snap.platform.backend.service snap.platform.nginx-api.service snap.platform.nginx-public.service snap.platform.openldap.service snap.platform.uwsgi-api.service snap.platform.uwsgi-public.service
Job for snap.platform.nginx-public.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status snap.platform.nginx-public.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
)
- restart of [platform.backend platform.nginx-api platform.nginx-public platform.openldap platform.uwsgi-api platform.uwsgi-public] (exit status 1)
root@syncloud:~#

Now I’m gonna perform

shutdown -r now

here is what happens next:

Android app → add new (blue button) → I see the IP, tap on it → same error by Chrome: ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Ciao

Simone

Yes, looks like chrome does not like our fake certificates anymore, can you try Firefox for now?

As soon as you get a real cert chrome will be fine.