Nextcloud "Network Error:99"

Hi, I’m having “Network Error:99” from my two sync apps when syncing to my Nextcloud - regularly auto-updated - on my RPI4 Syncloud 64bit system.

I’ve searched on Syncloud forums not finding any info about this, although the problem seems diffused among Nextcloud users after Nextcloud 25 upgrade went out, not being solved by Nextcloud staff.

From page https://help.nextcloud.com/t/syncing-client-crashes-with-network-error-99/149047/16 I understand that a solution has been found for users having this issue:

—cut—

• On the client, disable any upload speed limits
  • On the server, edit config.php to add the line 'bulkupload.enabled' => false,

From the discussions on GitHub, it sounds like the upload speed limit and bulk upload features are buggy in the latest server/desktop releases.

—cut—

My question: considering that Nextcloud staff doesn’t seem to be active in solving the issue, is it possible for your staff to implement the config.php edit permanently on Syncloud?

Thanks

I think we can do this, did you change your file already to test this?

No, I’m not familiar enough, sorry

Ok, I will make the change and let you know.

My change will only affect new installs, to change the existing config you need to do the following:

1. Connect to the device using SSH (SSH · syncloud/platform Wiki · GitHub)
  2. Run the following command
snap run nextcloud.occ config:system:set bulkupload.enabled --value false --type bool
1 Like

Sorry for the late reply.

I did it, see transcript:

root@syncloud:~# snap run nextcloud.occ config:system:set bulkupload.enabled --value false --type bool

response:

System config value bulkupload.enabled set to boolean false

Thank you Boris!