App request, table booking

Hello Boris, do you think it is possible to add this app?

Thanks for everything and greetings from berlin

Hi,

Is there any reason you want this specific app?

To be honest with there are few problems with it:

1. I never heard of this website (www.sourcecodester.com). Usually popular and widely used open source software is distributed on the big names like github.com, gitlab.com (probably a few more) where you can see the activity and some confidence that common problems are fixed and questions answered. This website you are showing does not even look like a place where develeopers would develop good things and looks more like a random place to dump some experiments. I see that it has nice graphics but none the less I would not install anytning from it.
  2. After a quick google I ended up on this github search: reservation-system · GitHub Topics · GitHub.
    Which shows this on top: GitHub - tastyigniter/TastyIgniter: 🔥 Powerful, yet easy to use, open-source online ordering, table reservation and management system for restaurants
    While this one is popular and even has market place of additional commercial plugins, even this one has most of its issues just automatically archived without an answer.

Long story short ot takes some effort to find a good peace of open source software.

Hello Boris,
Thank you for your detailed answer and recommendation. You’re right, sometimes I just look in the wrong place. We are looking for an alternative because the current one does not work with php8 and with updates it looks bad.
Thanks again
Rudy g.

No problem, let me know if you like this TastyIgniter.
Probably business owners should not be thinking about php and how to upgrade it :slight_smile:
What app are you using right now, the one you mentioned or something else?

Hello Boris
we are currently working with the

as I said it doesn’t seem to work with php8 but we are looking for something with more features. We have tested the demo TastyIgniter and we think this would be a good solution for us. Thank you for your interest and we would be very happy if you would include it in the app package. Greetings from Berlin, rudy