Question about Nextcloud Upgrade

Hi there,

due to I forgot upgrades of Nextcloud, I followed the instructions given in the Nextcloud Wiki
I am on version 21 and started to upgrade to 22. It looked good until the following entries:

error: cannot perform the following tasks:
- Start snap "nextcloud" (unset) services ([start snap.nextcloud.postgresql.service snap.nextcloud.nginx.service snap.nextcloud.php-fpm.service] failed with exit status 1: Job for snap.nextcloud.postgresql.service failed. See 'systemctl status snap.nextcloud.postgresql.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.
)

Is this a known issue? Could not find information about it.

What type of device are you on (name, arm32/arm64/amd64)?
there maybe many reasons for this, lack of disk space, ram …
Can you try one more time and send logs to support from Settings - Support and tell me the time when you did it so I can help you.

Hi Boris, it is a ODROID HC1, bought directly from syncloud.org about 5 yrs ago.
Further information i will provide later.

root@odroid-xu3and4:~# uname -m
armv7l

I tried again at around 14:05 CET+1

root@odroid-xu3and4:~# snap install nextcloud_211101376_$(dpkg --print-architecture).snap --devmode
error: cannot perform the following tasks:
- Start snap "nextcloud" (unset) services ([start snap.nextcloud.nginx.service snap.nextcloud.postgresql.service snap.nextcloud.php-fpm.service] failed with exit status 1: Job for snap.nextcloud.postgresql.service failed. See 'systemctl status snap.nextcloud.postgresql.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.
)

Logs will be send soon…